Welcome to Xavier Technologies' health pages. We have put together some information on some of the more common ailments to show you effective alternatives to conventional medicine. We are advocates of "complimentary" or "integrative" medicine and innovation so the patient can get the best of both worlds. After all...this is supposed to be about healthcare...Not Big Business. In many cases, alternative healthcare has proven to be superior where conventional medicine has failed. Natural health alternatives are also less expensive.
We are not doctors and are not prescribing anything. We are simply passing along highly reliable information to help you make some intelligent choices about your healthcare and possibly avoid unnecessary invasive procedures, the toxicity, and/or high cost associated with conventional medicine. The information and products on our health pages come from credible companies, researchers, and doctors who have gone beyond conventional medicine to find cures that the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA are not interested in because they would both lose billions of dollars. They would rather peddle their drugs with their destructive side effects.Here are some profits these big companies made in 2014.
Novartis - $47.1 billionPfizer - $45.7 billionMerck & Co - $36 billionJohnson & Johnson - $32.3 billionGlaxoSmithKline - $29.5 billion
On "health" pages 2, 3, and 4, is a list of conditions and suggestions. We did not get too "in depth" on any of these remedies. If you have any of the conditions listed and are thinking of using these remedies, you will have to do some research on your own. Know what you are putting into your body and why. The reasons for disease are multi-faceted and addressing them requires good diet, nutrition, supplements and/or herbs. Psychological issues can also manifest disease and also plays an important role in the healing process. There are also countless stories of people who have had "miraculous" healings utilizing the "power of the mind". If you have any of the more severe conditions, we suggest that you see a naturopathic physician. Below are a few excellent sources of information that we highly recommend.
Dr. Earl Mindell's: Prescription Alternatives
Gary Null's: Get Healthy Now!
Reader's Digest: the healing power of Vitamins, Minerals, & Herbs
James A. Duke, PhD.: The Green Pharmacy
many others...check your local bookstore or vitamin/herb shop.
Health Sciences Institute: for information and sign up to receive their weekly newsletter by e-mail.
The 15 Most Deadly Lies of Conventional Medicine
Diabetes & Blood Sugar Problems
Advanced Glucose Support
Dr. Michael Cutlers' report: To Reverse Diabetes & Blood Sugar Problems
Blood Pressure Report
Dr. Michael Cutlers': True Health catalog
Dr. Jonathan V. Wrights': newsletter
Dr. Mark Stenglers': Natural Healing Encyclopedia
Dr. Al Sears's Confidential Cures
The HealthyBack Institute
Drug Free Pain Cures
The Hushed-Up Truth About DMSO
11 Safe and Natural Cures
Natural Health Dossier
Healing Herbs of Jamaica
The Encyclopedia of Medical Breakthroughs & Forbidden Treatments
Things You Should KnowMedical Kidnapping Is Big Pharma's Dirty Secret
The One-Minute Cure
31-Day Home Cancer Cure
NutriO2 (oxygen therapy)
The Forbidden Truth About Cancer
The 5 Most Dangerous Pain Medications
Access to your genetic code
Slow fat loss report
Hormones related to fat loss
Final Phase Fat Loss (estrogen vs. testosterone)
Top Fat Loss Secret
Fat Loss Blueprint
15 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast
The 10 Worst Food Ingredients
Yes, There's a Fat Worse Than Trans Fat
The 55 Best Foods for Optimal Health
Is This Nature's Most Perfect Superfood?
7 Secrets Of Permanent Fat Loss & Fitness
Sneakiest Fat Burning Trick Ever
FBF Body Fat Analyzer
Dr. Andrew Weils' health assessment
12 Super-Healing Foods The X-Factor
Spirulina Nature's Superfood
Top 10 Cancer-Fighting Super Foods
Natural Principles For Dealing with Cancer
Natural Cancer Cures
How to Cure Almost Any Cancer at Home
Immune System Report
8 Healthy Foods That Cause Flab
7 Fattening Foods That Actually FIGHT Belly Fat
7 Day Back Pain Cure
Optimoxx Detox System
The Amazing Science of Auriculotherapy
The cannabis plant has over 100 known chemical compounds but the two best known are cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Although CBD has a much shorter history than THC, recent research studies have significantly increased our understanding of its medical benefits and its popularity continues to grow.
A major stigma for the medically useful cannabidiol, or CBD, is that it is often confused with THC, another element of the cannabis plant that is used recreationally to achieve a high. But CBD is made from the roots and stems of the plant, rather than the leaves and flowers that yield THC. It is presently legal in 29 states and the number continues to increase.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is the portion of the cannabis plant that is known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anxiolytic and neuro-protective properties. As a neuro-protector, CBD fulfills a number of functions, including reduction of radical oxygen species, support of mitochondrial function at the cell levels, and prevention of glutamate toxicity, to name just a few.
CBD is an appealing option for patients who are looking to treat ailments such as pain, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, spasms, to just name a few. It also does not have the primary psychoactive ingredient found in THC, which gets the user high.
As an anxiolytic, CBD offers a wealth of opportunities for developing natural approaches for alleviating pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties enable its effective use in such conditions as rheumatoid arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders ad sleep apnea. CBD has also been used to help people overcome cancer. Cannabis has the potential to treat countless debilitating conditions. From epilepsy to multiple sclerosis, cannabis can improve daily life for millions of people across the globe and we need to recognize it for what it is, a medicine. Unlike other pharmaceutical drugs such as opiates or benzodiazepines, cannabis does not require you to take another type of drug to combat its side effects. Although medical cannabis still has a way to go before it will be accepted as a medical treatment, there have been several developments with regard to its medical benefits and we want to highlight five of the known benefits of CBD.
Over the last two years, we have heard some incredible stories from the parents of children who were having more than 300 seizures a day. These children were being prescribed large doses of prescription drugs such as benzodiazepine, which did not solve the problem and had a negative impact on the child’s demeanor.
The growing number of research studies and stories from the parents of children who have benefited from CBD have led to an influx in the number of parents using CBD as a treatment. Many parents have said that CBD is an effective treatment that has reduced the frequency of daily seizures by more than 95%.
The benefits that CBD has had for patients with epilepsy has been a catalyst for the legal cannabis movement as we have seen a significant increase in the number of states with a limited medical cannabis market, which allow only strains with very low THC and high CBD.
Researchers and scientists have said CBD could be an effective treatment for Crohn’s Disease. In 2015, researchers in Israel conducted a study which reported significantly lower symptoms in 10 out of 11 patients with Crohn’s disease. The study said five of those patients saw a complete remission from the treatment.
Many researchers talk about the entourage effect and how cannabis works best as a medical treatment when all molecules in cannabis are present, even in a very minor capacity (less than 0.1%). When it comes to Crohn’s, it has been found that the interaction of THC and CBD helps control stomach functions, a major benefit for Crohn’s patients. Cannabis has an anti-inflammatory component providing relief to those suffering from Crohn’s.
One of the major benefits of CBD is its ability to produce anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory effects when ingested. This is very helpful for patients who suffer from PTSD since it slows everything down (including the mind) and calms the user.
People suffering from PTSD can become overcome with anxiety and stress and anecdotal evidence shows that CBD can help treat these symptoms. The antipsychotic benefits of CBD provide relief to patients in need of a more stable emotional environment.
One of the most well-known and well-documented medical benefits associated with cannabis is its ability to treat pain. In 2011, researchers said that cannabis may help relieve pain for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
CBD can help reduce pain associated with a wide variety of illnesses and debilitating diseases. From cancer to fibromyalgia, from irritable bowel syndrome to neuropathic pain, CBD can help throughout the treatment and the recovery process.
Nasdaq-traded GW Pharmaceuticals’ (GWPH) developed and commercialized Sativex, the world’s first cannabis-derived product for the treatment of spasticity due to multiple sclerosis. Sativex is sold in 29 countries and is also being developed as a treatment for neuropathic pain (in Phase 2 Clinical trials).
Potent healing power of terpenes found in medical cannabis
Canola - Animals and insects avoid it in nature, you should too.
Cottonseed Oil - An industrial plant saturated with pesticides.
Safflower - Studies show an increase of Omega-6 also increases the rate of death by heart disease, reason enough to avoid this oil.
Soybean - The GMO, hormone disrupting nightmare "health" food they keep telling you is safe.
The Coconut Oil Secret: Nature's #1 Best Healing Superfood
20 Cleansing & Anti-Aging Ways to Use Coconut Oil
11 Super-Delicious, Super-Healthy Coconut Oil Recipes
10 Ways To Add Coconut Oil To Your DietThe 6 Best Health Uses for Rosemary Essential Oil (including Fighting Cancer!)
9 ‘People Foods’ That Are
Deadly to Dogs
Never, Ever Give Your Dog These Foods
There are a surprising range of human foods that can sicken or even kill dogs. Every dog owner should know what they are:
1. Grapes and raisins. Although veterinarians do not understand the chemical reasons, grapes and raisins cause potentially fatal kidney failure.
2. Macadamia nuts. Just six macadamia nuts can harm a dog. They can cause muscle tremors, rapid heart rate, elevated body temperatures, and paralysis.
3. Dairy. As dogs grow older they stop producing lactase. This is the enzyme needed to metabolize milk. Consuming milk, cheese, or butter can cause severe intestinal problems.
4. Bacon. It can cause pancreatitis. This manifests itself in digestive problems that limit a dog’s ability to absorb nutrients from food.
5. Bread. This may come as a surprise to many dog owners, but bread is risky. The yeast can remain in a dog’s stomach. It can then cause fermentation of stomach contents. Like rising dough in a bakery, the yeast can expand, causing a stomach rupture.
6. Apple cores. The seeds contain cyanide. Even the tiny amount in apple seeds can cause seizures, hyperventilation, and coma.
7. Alcohol. Giving your dog alcohol is cruel and a bad idea. It can cause seizures and even death.
8. Coffee and chocolate. Both contain a class of chemicals called methylxanthines. They wreak havoc on a dog’s metabolism. They cause tremors, abnormal heart rhythm, seizures, and death. Dark chocolate, which has higher levels of methylxanthines, is the most dangerous. Onions & garlic are deadly to cats.
9. Onions and garlic. These allium vegetables destroy the red blood cells of dogs. This can lead to anemia. Symptoms include vomiting, weakness, and appetite loss.
If you think that your dog has eaten one of these foods, you need to act quickly:
- Be ready to give the breed, age, sex, and weight of your pet, as well as symptoms. Try to estimate how much of the food was eaten.
- Your vet may ask you to induce vomiting. This is usually done by feeding the dog 3% hydrogen peroxide. The dose is 1 teaspoon for every 5 pounds of body weight, but no more than 3 tablespoons.
- And you may be asked to give your dog a natural remedy called activated charcoal. It’s a supplement many people use to improve digestion. Activated charcoal is available at health food stores and online.
Keep it on hand in case of emergency. Your dog will thank you!
Best Plants for Improving Indoor Air
1. Aloe Vera. The plant can help rid your home of formaldehyde (and you can also use it to treat sunburns).
2. Areca Palm. An air-cleaning superstar. It removes almost all indoor air toxins.
3. Lady Palm. A great overall air detoxifier. It has been shown to be especially powerful in ridding your home of cancer-causing chemicals.
4. Rubber Plant. This hardy and easy to maintain plant has been shown to get rid of formaldehyde.
5. Corn Plant. Also known as dracaena. If you have a smoker in the house, this is the plant for you. It clears cigarette smoke carcinogens such as benzene.
6. Dwarf Date Palm. It helps remove xylene, which is found in paints, solvents, and adhesives.
7. Chrysanthemums. These beauties are great for cutting levels of formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia.
8. Spider Plant. Easy to grow and maintain, this plant helps eliminate carbon monoxide.
9. Peace Lily. It lowers levels of acetone, benzene, and formaldehyde. Warning: Don’t introduce this to your house if you have cats or dogs. It is toxic to them.
10. Gerbera Daisy. These colorful flowers remove a wide range of indoor toxins.
GET off the PHARMS
t-shirts Hanes heavyweight 50/50
Adult L (42-44) black or white $10.00+S&H